- ARM ASSIST to add strength and lifting the arm
- HANDS FREE
TELEPHONE to allow a weak bed-ridden patient to use
- OVERHEAD BAR toassist moving
around in bed for a person with limited upper body strength.
- PONY TAIL MAKER to make a pony tail with one hand
- LEG LIFTER a lady in bed needs to get into her wheelchair.
- READER 2 to hold a book in view for a bed-ridden invalid with weakness in the arms and hands.
- SIT UP EXERCISE RESTRAINT to do sit ups in bed
1 to change tv channels with only
minimal movement of the head.
2 to use a TV controller without use of hands.
TV CONTROLLER 3 to operate a TV
with very limited motion
to provide the opertunity to type for a patient confined to bed.